lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

David Archuleta & Hannah Montana - I Wanna Know You [Snippet]

Photobucket


ZOMG You Guys!!!

I just figured out that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana are the same person!!!
I mean i was shocked, but i was more shocked how much the ticket to the Hannah Montana Movie cost.


Anyways enough of that... while Youtubing, i found the new Hannah Montana episode featuring American Idol Season 7 Runner-Up David Archuleta!, it's called "I Wanna Know You"... and you know what?... They perform a duet... And You Know What?...IT'S AMAZING!!, well its just a snippet but the song is going to be catchy and great! Archie's vocals are just WHOA!, Hannah aka Smiley-with-those-huge-horse-teeth Cyrus was OK, ehh... she sings country what did ya expect, I must also say that she is a great commediene just check second 0:46, she cracks me up!

Enjoy!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario