martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Hello My Sweetest Heartz!

Photobucket

LOL, I love that phrase...
Anywaaaaays! Hello to everyone and welcome to The Musik Beatz, My Name Is David a.k.a. "Boyplaya" I'll be updating this site daily, so you guys can check the latest news in Music, from Hip-Hop to R&B and From Pop To Rock, along with a little bit of Country, Alternative, Latin, etc.

I honestly love all types of music... I enjoy Dance-pop, Techno, Electronica, Hip-Hop, Alternative, Folk, R&B, Country, Latin Music like Cumbia, Bachata, Banda, Ranchera, Mariachi. LOL
I really never put an ugly face to music.

Some of my favorite artists are Destiny's Child, Akon, Flo Rida, The Black Eyed Peas, Ashley Ballard, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Natasha Bedingfield, Esmeé Denters, The Jonas Brothers, Angela Via, BoA, Dolly Parton, The Pussycat Dolls, Carrie Underwood, there are mexican artists i like such as Thalia, Paulina Rubio, RBD, Fey between others.

We'll that's pretty much it. I hope to see you around.
Peace!
XOXO


- Dave aka. Boyplaya



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario