viernes, 15 de mayo de 2009

Beyoncé Knowles @ The "I Am.. Tour" live in Göteborg, Sweden [HQ]

Photobucket


OMG!
I still don't know if to go to Madrid and go see Beyoncé next week. Hmmm... or Madonna here in Zaragoza on July?...I don't know... O.o I saw the Queen B, back in 2007 at The Beyoncé Experience Tour, and it was amazing!!!!
But i don't know, i wanna see Madonna, i really need to see to believe that a 50-yr old woman is rubbing her crotch against 20-yr old dancer!
w00t, Go Madge!

Anyways, check the performances of this past monday's concert in Gotenborg, Sweden.
Enjoy!!




Intro (Dèja Vú/Crazy In Love)



Naughty Girl



Freakum Dress



Get Me Bodied (Incomplete)



Smash Into You



Ave Maria/In The Arms Of An Angel



Broken-Hearted Girl



If I Were A Boy



Sweet Dreams Interlude



Diva



Radio



Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario