jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

RUMOR!: Hilary Duff 4th Studio Album Tracklisting...

Photobucket

Lizzie Make Your Mind Already?!
Acting or Singing? -_-

Appearently my sources say that the album is coming out in July, and the single is about to be released, and that this tracklisting is official, but until i don't see no proof of Hilary twittering or blogging or making YouTube videos im taking this information as a RUMOR!.




Tracklist:
  1. "My Life"
  2. "Baby Girl, Yeah!"
  3. "Why Play With My Love?"
  4. "74'"
  5. "Should Go Home"
  6. "Between The War And Love"
  7. ""Any Other Day"
  8. "First Love In Houston"
  9. "I Will"
  10. "I Need A Sunday"
  11. "C'mon And Kiss Me"
  12. "Love Is A Battlefield"
  13. "Playground"
  14. "Smile"
  15. "Like A Care"
  16. "Some Secrets"
  17. "Chains"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario