viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Jordin Sparks reveals 3 new snippets from her upcoming album 'Battlefield'

Photobucket

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
This ALBUM is going to be playing in my car, in my boombox, in my laptop, in da shower, at the gym...
LITERALLY!
Cause im buying like 6 Battlefield albums!
YES Physicals!!

American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks has revealed brand new snippet's from her upcoming sophomore album Battlefield. Check my reviews:


"Vertigo" is very uptempo, a dance-pop/electro-pop track, she sing "Like the teacups at disney you're making me dizzy, You give me Vertigo", which are a bit childish, but they work.

"Let It Rain" is a bit more R&B-Pop/Rock, like Power Pop/Ballard filled with energy, which makes it great to listen to.

"Faith" is the typical sweet ballard but with that touch of teen pop and R&B. But still AMAZING.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario