domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

BAD WEEKEND...

Photobucket


Lemme Just Say... MEN are muthafuckin' PIGS!
I just found out... and this is for people that know about my personal life, that this SUCKS!!

I went to the gym today, right?
And everything was going well, had gotten up like at 2pm cause for some reason i woke up at 3am and i logged in so hopefully i would get tired and go to, au contraire i was up till like 9am and falled asleep again,
Anyways, i arrive at the gym around 4pm, i was arriving in the gym and this is something i don't usually do and that's listen to a phone conversation. But the bitch was right there talking on the phone out loud, and by bitch i mean my gym's secretary.

The bitch was talking to freakin Daniela. Ok people, lemme just tell you who this slut Daniela is, SHE'S a freakin, slut,hoe, muthafuckin' dicksucker that will do anything for a quarter and blow guys in public bathrooms for all i care. Well... i overheard the secretary saying...

"Ooh yeah, grrl, how are things in Barcelona with Carlos..." and i was like, hmmm... i thought of my man , we been going on and off, for quite some time now, and we had just taken a break, this past week, cause things were breathing heavily, and i decided to take a break or something, cause i really care for him and i didn't wanted it to end ugly. So, i continued to listen... and the bitch was saying ..."Oh ok, you'll show me what he bought you..." Whatever that, but what really broke the glass, was... the REASON why i sent everything to fuckin HELL!

The bitch said "Well you used protection right, remember that he has a boyfriend..."
Bitch, my head was fuckin boiling UP!
I was like "OH HAAAIL NOO!" the bitch was acting like a had a fuckin' decease or some sickness. I've been with Carlos and i knew he was straight and shit, but this was too much. Oh and by THE WAY!!...
Carlos told me to the beach to clear off his thoughts, he didn't tell me hr was taking some 3'0 ft Ecuatorian Bitch along with him. He missed out on that part i GUESS, Yeah RIIIIIIITE...

I didn't even stayed for another second, i walked outta there so fucken pissed off cause this was the last time...THE LAST FUCKIN TIME...

ITS OVER...

Oh by the way, this was the reason i have been on hiatus for the last 4 days, cause there had been some tension between us, and i'm looking forward on my trip to L.A. next month. So I'm now gonna focus on the trip and in u guys, giving you more updates everyday.
Ok?
Forgive Me??

I'll start tomorrow... Cause i really need to clear my mind tonight, also i'm gonna be letting everything out with my gurl Gigi and Willy.

TTYL
XOXO
Peace,


Boyplaya. (Dave)

2 comentarios:

  1. awe im sorry. i hope everything gets better for u! LOL at that dayum security gaurd. u shuda popped that bitch in her mouf for yappin it up so poud!!

    ResponderEliminar