martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Michael Jackson Defending Himself - NEVER BEFORE SEEN VIDEO!!

Photobucket

The TRUTH is RIGHT HERE!
AMEN BABY!!
You told them, back in 1996...

Ok people for everyone confused with what da FUCK is going on is, that Michael Jackson interrogation from his accusations back in 1996, for molesting a kid back then.

Now people, gimme a fews seconds here, and tell me if u can relate...
My mother, My brother, My father, My best friend, always believed the media.
Within my circle of friends I was tthe only one that always BELIEVED in him, he was not a MONSTER like everyone thought. Michael was the sweetest, most warm and transparent person in the music business there was, he was a GOOD person, too GOOD that people took advantage of that. So please people, if you still have the crazy idea that Michael was a pedophile this video will clear your thoughts.
Check it out!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario