domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Robin Thicke - Dirty It Up [New Song!]

Photobucket

OMG!
My boo is BACK!!!
WoooHooo!!

I was just watching his videos on YouTube like 4 days ago, i think they were the "Lost Without U" one, and my favorite "Magic", and i started to wonder when would a Robin Thicke song would be released, and this happens... It's truly "Magic" I GUESS!^^

Robin Thicke has been working hard this past year in order to put his brand new upcoming album together and do what he does. This track is titled "Dirty It Up" an up-tempo soulful track with a little bit of R&B/Hip-Hop, that will get your body sweating. Mmmmhhmmm
Oh boo, I'm feeling this shit.


Download:
Robin Thicke - Dirty It Up [New Song!]

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like this song...quite dirty and soulful at the same time. I could see him performin this song live. Has anyone heard of this new artist K'Jon who sings that song On The Ocean...has a very soulful voice like Robin. Listen to his music @ www.myspace.com/whoiskjon

    ResponderEliminar