lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

Whitney Houston - I Look To You [Official Tracklist]

OMG!
Here it is...
What everybody has been waiting for!!!
Whitney Houston's official tracklist for her upcoming album I Look To You.

I am very excited to see track no. 5 "Like I Never Left" with Akon, I LOVE THAT SONG!!
DAMN!, Akon does snatch pretty big artists... Whitney, Michael...
Also... we have the buzz track "I Didn't Know My Own Strength", along with the possible first single "Million Dollar Bill" featuring the lovely Soul of Soul, Alicia Keys.
Enjoy!


Photobucket

Tracklist:

1. Million Dollar Bill
2. Nothin’ But Love
3. Call You Tonight
4. I Look To You
5. Like I Never Left (feat. Akon)
6. A Song For You
7. I Didn’t Know My Own Strength
8. Worth It
9. For The Lovers
10. I Got You
11. Salute

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario