domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Tata Young - My Bloody Valentine [2nd Single!]

Photobucket


ATTAGRRL!!!!
I love this, is simply CUTE and it has a nice up-tempo beat to it.
And... oh FUCK! this is a so catchy O__O
I'm listening to it right NOW, and DAMN the chorus takes me back to earlier this year when i first head the snippet of BoA's "I Did it For Love".lol
I know it has nothing to do with it, but i don't know IT JUST DOES.

Check it out... Thai Superstar Tata Young is set to release her brand new English Studio Album titled Ready For Love, due out on August 25th. This song was included on the B-Side of the "Ready For Love" CD single and it is rumored to be the second single of the record due to the reception of the fans.
Enjoy!


Download:
Tata Young - My Bloody Valentine [2nd Single!]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario