domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

Tata Young - My Bloody Valentine [Official Music Video]

Photobucket

Tata Young is a Thai-Pop singer and has conquered most of Asia with hits such as "Cinderella", "Zoom", "Dhoom Dhoom", "Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy" and her most recent success, the single "Ready For Love". Watch Young performing her 2nd single off her 3rd english studio album Ready For Love, which will hit European and Australian venues for the first time in Young's music career.

Hmmm... I don't know what to think of this music video... I mean, it's like 1930 in the video and she using a cellphone and a PSP, it's very contradictive. I guess it's alright, but weird at the same time. Add a comment to tell me what you think of the video. Hehe ^_^
Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario