domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

We're BACK!

Photobucket

Wheeeeeeeew...
Ok, where do i start?

All I have to say is that the flight back to Spain was really hard, i really enjoyed my stance in Tijuana and San Diego, different types of people, There is no place like AMERICA!
I'll be going back for good next year hopefully, hehehe. Yeah i'm already tired of Europe, specially of Spain.lol I'll be traveling places in Europe this year and the next, before i go back for good to TJ.

Ok...NEWS!,lol.
The blog is back up, the reason i didn't posted besides i was slacking on my spare time was that i've been hella busy during the week, I went back to school, I'm also back to karate and personal defense, still jobless.lol. But mom is telling me she'll pay for everything as long as i dont leave school...again.lol. Everything is cool, though.
As you can see i change the logo for "TheMusicBeatz" having a fresh start as we retake this for October.
I chose Carrie Underwood, because i simply love her, and i cant wait for the "Cowboy Casanova" music video to premiere on the 5th of October. Hehehehe.
Anyways, there you have it. Let's get back to it.

Peace, XOXO.
Boyplaya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario